Sifu Emiko Hsuen
President & Chief Instructor - Springkicks™
Chi Kung for
Good Health, Vitality, and Quality of Life!
At Springkicks™, learn how to manage your personal energy for a life of quality, a life of health and joy.
What is quality of life?
- To be able to have enough energy throughout the day to carry out to a high standard the different activities that you have
- To be able to have interactions with other people that are experienced as stimulating and uplifting, rather than stressful
And then at the end of the day, to feel two things: joy and peace of mind.
How can personal energy be managed?
Through Chi Kung.
Chi Kung translates from Chinese into English as 'life energy cultivation'. Its roots date back in ancient Chinese culture for more than 4,000 years. An alternate spelling to 'chi kung' is 'qigong'.
Chi, or life energy, is present in all that we are and do everyday. By learning the art of training chi or life energy, we can experience the the wonderful benefits it brings:
- enjoy good health and vitality in our lives,
- produce higher results in whatever activities we take part in,
- improve in our concentration,
- apply greater mental clarity and efficiency in situations of pressure or stress,
- make better use of time by becoming more efficient,
enabling us to spend more time with those we love,
- develop a good sense for when and how to avoid situations of danger or conflict,
- defend ourselves in situations of threat and escape to safety,
- acquire enough energy to contribute to the good of society by participating in worthy and noble causes.
We'd love to hear from you.
Tel: +1 (647) 296-7320
It's all about managing your internal energy...
Train Internal Energy Arts for:
- good health
- peak performance
- peace of mind
- quality of life!
Springkicks™ World Community
We are a global 'neighbourhood'. You are welcome to join in and participate in our discussions worldwide.